Hey there! Welcome to my blog all about bullet journalling! I hope you find some useful ideas and tips about how to bullet journal and how to really make it your own. Here are a few things you can expect to find under each tab:
- How to start:
- This tab discusses what bullet journalling is, how to get started, and really just everything you may need to know in your first few days of journalling.
- Remember: bullet journalling is for you, and you alone. Make it perfect for you and don’t worry if its not super pretty or artistic. If it makes you happy, thats all that matters!
- My BuJo:
- If you don’t already know, BuJo is just a short name for bullet journal!
- This tab takes you to just about everything I’ve done in my bullet journal. It will take me a while to get this completely filled up, but for the time being if you feel like you missed anything, check out my Instagram!
- Here you will find a collection of ideas for a wide variety of layouts!
- I always love looking at fellow bullet journalists pages for inspiration, so if you want to be featured, just give me a shout!
- Here I’ll post any random thoughts I had for a give spread or any other organization tips and tricks that don’t fit into the previous categories.
- This is just a quick list of frequently asked questions (with answers) that I have gotten in the past.
- Send me your questions and I’ll be happy to answer them!
Hope you enjoy and find some inspiration to start your own bullet journal (if you haven’t already)!